Living the Questions: Honoring Creation
January 10, 7:00 pm - February 28 - 8:30 pm | Zoom
This is the second of three courses, each of which meets for 7 weeks, diving into core questions of the Christian faith. But this isn’t just any class – this is a unique class in which it is safe to ask any question, to doubt, to struggle, and to grow. It’s even safe to disagree with what you hear!
Miss the first course? no problem! Each of the three courses – and each session – stands alone, so you can join anytime.
The class meets on the 1st Mondays from 7:00 – 8:30 pm, January 10 – February 28, on Zoom. (Note – NO CLASS ON JAN 17 – MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. BIRTHDAY)
Honoring Creation explores:
- Restoring Relationships – Jan. 10
- The Prophetic Jesus – Jan. 24
- Evil, Suffering & A God of Love – Jan. 31
- The Myth of Redemptive Violence – Feb. 7
- Practicing Resurrection – Feb. 14
- Debunking the Rapture – Feb. 21
- Honoring Creation – Feb. 28
Click the button to go to the Living the Questions Group Page to learn more about this class and to register.