Bible 101 – Returning to the Basics
September 19, 9:00 am - October 31 2021 | Hebrews 211 - First Presbyterian Church
What is the Bible? Sounds like an obvious question with an obvious answer, but is it? This seven session/week Sunday morning class will meet from 9:00 – 9:45 am, and is designed to help adult participants learn/refresh the basics of what the Bible is and what the Bible is about by exploring questions such as:
- How did the Bible Come to Be?
- What is the Old Testament About?
- What is the New Testament About?
- How has the Bible Been Preserved?
- How Do We Study the Bible?
- What is the Place of the Bible in our Lives?
These 45-minute sessions are for both those who feel like they don’t know the Bible at all, and for those who are looking for a refresher. Join us for a return to some Bible basics to build or rebuild a foundation for future study and biblical education.