FPC Youth Ministry – At Home
Hello friends! Welcome to the Youth Ministry page of First Presbyterian Church.
We have some exciting news to share that beginning Oct. 25th, we will be back to in person youth fellowship! Yes, we are back but with some safety precautions such as…
- Masks will be worn at all times while in the church
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained
- Food and snacks will not be provided (this means there will not be dinner any youth dinners for the time being, but you can bring your own water bottle).
Until then we will still meet on Zoom this Sunday night, Oct. 11th at 5:30 pm and we have the church trivia night on Oct. 18th.
- Oct. 11th – Zoom Youth Fellowship
- Oct. 18th – FPC Trivia Night
- Oct. 25th – Youth Fellowship at FPC. In Person. In the church building!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 830 3212 4476
Virtual Youth Prayer Room – Check out our virtual youth prayer room (adults are welcome to participate as well). Each month the Prayer room will be updated with various virtual prayer and spirituality stations – including readings, videos, music and other activities.
Daily Devotions For an online daily devotion visit www.d365.org. This site is sponsored by three denominational partners: the Congregational Life office of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, the Youth and Young Adult Ministries of the Presbyterian Church (USA), the Youth Ministries Office of The Episcopal Church. You can even use your smartphones to access the site or download the app for iPhones.
FPC Youth Social Media You can also find out what’s happening and get updates by following us on our various social media outlets. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram @1pcyouth. Don’t forget to join our Facebook page for updates, announcements, and pictures