Join us “LIVE” for worship Sundays at 10:30 am on Facebook Live.
Each week we’ll be hosting a “Watch Party” on the church facebook page (www.facebook.com/fpclincoln/). Join us there to worship together, and interact with each other through Facebook comments. If you wish to worship on your own time, the worship service will be below and available the whole week.
TV Worship Broadcast
Services are broadcast on Lincoln’s Spectrum Channel 1302 Thursdays at 8 pm and Fridays at 1 pm.
November 29, 2020
November 22, 2020
Today’s service is a gift from our denominational offices of the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. The preacher is Rev. Dr. Diane Moffett, President and Executive Director of the Presbyterian Mission Agency. There is no bulletin or children’s resources for today’s service.
November 15, 2020
Download Resources: Bulletin
Permission to podcast/stream music in these services obtained from ONE LICENSE, License #A-732004
FIRST TIME ATTENDER? Please click here or text Hello to (402) 235-9510.
PRAYER REQUESTS: email PRAY@FPCLINCOLN.ORG or text PRAY to 402-235-9510
The work of the church goes on, whether we worship in the same room or not.
Your donation is VERY important, especially now! Donations can be given:
Mail: First Presbyterian Church, 840 S 17th St., Lincoln, NE 68508
Text: MissionPossible to 73256
Sunday Weekly Worship
- BULLETIN: A bulletin for the service will be here for those who wish to download it and follow along.
- MUSIC: We won’t have any congregational singing, but we will still have music to enrich our worship.
- CHILDREN’S TIME: We WILL have a Time for Children each week, so be sure to have your kids join you for worship!
- CHILDREN’S ACTIVITY PAGES: Above each worship service you will find the children’s activities that go with this service so you can download them for your kids.
- PRAYERS: For our prayer time, one way we can keep connected is to share our prayer requests. So email your prayer requests to PRAY@FPCLINCOLN.ORG OR text Pray to 402-235-9510. We will lift up those prayer requests during the week, and in next Sunday’s worship time. If you would like to be part of our prayer chain, and thus share in lifting up these prayer requests during the week, please email Carrie at email@example.com and ask to be added to the prayer chain. All prayer requests lifted up in worship will use only the person’s first name and a general description of the prayer request, to preserve a level of privacy in a public setting.